Pathfinders & Tenderhearts
Pioneers & Patriots
AHG PROGRAM LEVELS
Our troop meets twice a month for regular meetings and may have special events scheduled as well. Please check our calendar for the latest updates. Troop 1776 meets at the same time and place as our sibling Trail Life troop. For more information about them, visit https://troopmd1776.org/
Regular Troop Meetings are held
1st & 3rd Tuesdays of each month
6pm-730pm at Chesapeake Christian Fellowship
Ready to join our troop?
1. Please attend at least one troop meeting with us before signing up.
2. Sign up to join our troop here: https://www.ahgfamily.org/register/tk123c2fb325
3. When you get your email from ahgfamily.org, sign in and add a parent as head of household, then register your daughter(s) as troop members.
4. Pay AHG Registration fee in your AHG Family account.
5. Pay your troop dues at ahgpay.4theLord.org ($100 for 2022/2023 ministry year) Troop dues include the $20 program support fee our troop pays to AHG Family in the spring as well as covers the costs for our badges, supplies and events. We ask that you please check the box to cover processing fees as our charter provides this online payment portal for our troop.
6. Purchase your handbook and uniform (vest OR sash) during one of our troop meetings. We often keep these in stock so girls can get them right away. Our uniform will come with our troop numbers, an American flag patch and an AHG Membership pin.
- Handbook ($20)
- Vest ($30) red for ages 5-9, blue for ages 9-12
- Sash ($25) blue for ages 12-18
7. Order a troop 1776 shirt here ($15 shipped). Please order the opposite color of your vest/sash. Ages 5-9 should order a blue shirt. Ages 9-18 should order a red shirt.
8. Get your first assignment (the Joining Badge) from our check-in desk at a meeting and begin working on this requirement with your daughter.